CDJapan

Cdjapan SHM-CD

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Jin's follower @ Bandage

People nowaday slowly turn the attention to Kame.  But I'm still d' Baka-jin's fan.
He no longer baka after back from America.  But become Ego-jin now...
Still...I'm so into him!!! 

I just order some of his solo single/album online. and I've stopped myself to purchase KAT-TUN's cd since last year.  Reason due to they are repeating and repeating the songs to CD as collection.
Kinda waste my money although I'm their fan  (Junno & Jin)
As a fan, should priority what is worth to buy and what is not.
I'm not saying that kattun's cd is no worth to buy but i'm really sick of the Uncle Johnny didn't let them to produce new songs or a new style of the songs.

Until i saw "Bandage"... Jin's solo. and I decided to buy and pre-order for the coming album too.
Jin very talent in singing and i believe that EVERYONE agree with this!!
His voice is attractive and he could express the feeling of the songs.
Overall he's good singer and dancer too.   But most of his fans turn the focus to kame, and i can feel that he's very disappointed in his career so that he went off to USA.

Bandage give us a hope to listen to him again!
Jin, as like what you sang in "CARE" 
No matter what or how, we/I will here waiting for you.

Here, to presents the trailer of Bandage.



P/S:  As I said, although is Ego-jin, I'm still like him. Not because of the face but because of he's REALLY talent in singing.

Jin, Go Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment